We truly are your one stop shopOur innovative productsincrease revenue and profits
Services for Tenants
FCC Paragon has been providing services to the lettings industry for many years now and we are experts in this field, which is why we have developed a range of products exclusively for tenants.
We understand what a tenant wants and our products aim to offer outstanding value for money without compromising quality.
Please click on a product below for more information:
Tenants Contents Insurance
This covers household goods, personal property, valuables and pedal cycles in your home and while temporarily removed, plus any landlord’s business contents that you are specifically responsible for under your tenancy agreement against insured perils such as fire, lightening, explosion, earthquake, malicious damage, storm or flood, theft, subsidence and breakage of glass. Cover can be arranged for a set premium (subject to a full quotation), and accidental damage and/or personal possessions cover can be added for an additional premium.
For more information please contact our insurance department on 0844 375 9604 or for a quick quote please click here.
Smart Deposit Solution
FCC Paragon has recognised the potential problems for both Landlords and tenants when it comes to deposits on rental properties. With more and more legislation which Landlords have to adhere to for holding tenants deposits and the increasing cost of living which may mean tenants can’t afford the upfront cost of a deposit, we thought it was about time something changed!
Smart deposit is a warranty product which benefits both the Landlord and the tenant. It allows the tenant to move into a property without having to find a large, sometimes unaffordable upfront sum and it covers the landlord for damage to the property AND unpaid rental.
Benefits for Tenants
- No large upfront deposit has to be paid, just a small fee to us for providing the warranty cover.
- Tenants can move into properties quicker as they won’t have to save for a deposit or wait for their deposit on a previous property to be released from a deposit scheme.
- Tenants become a more attractive proposition to landlords as they can move in quicker.
- Tenants can move out without the worry of having to wait for their deposit to be repaid to them.
- The one off fee provides a smart deposit solution warranty for the life of the tenancy, however long that may be (only applicable for damage cover, the last months unpaid rental cover must be renewed and paid for by the landlord in line with the tenancy agreement).
Benefits for Landlords
- Landlords can attract a wider range of tenants by not having to ask them to provide a deposit.
- Landlords do not have to worry about holding a tenants deposit in a costly national scheme.
- Landlords have damage (dilapidations) cover for up to 2 months rental value. The normal deposit taken from a tenant is between 4 and 6 weeks rent, so the landlord actually has increased protection using smart deposit.
- Smart deposit covers the Landlord if the tenant vacates the property without paying the last months rental (or a proportion of it) as well as covering damage costs.
- If a claim is accepted, smart deposit process payment within a 14 day period so the landlord doesn’t have to wait too long. This may not be the case if requesting a tenant’s deposit out of a national scheme.
For more information on the Smart Deposit Solution please contact us on 0844 375 9604
Copyright FCC Paragon - All rights reserved. Company Registration No. 3176719. Company VAT No. 880 9883 64
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference No. is 304595. Our Consumer Credit Licence No. is 647394.
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.