We truly are your one stop shopOur innovative productsincrease revenue and profits
Many organisations must now show that they have carried out due diligence and conducted a money laundering and terrorist financing risk assessment on their customers and clients.
FCC Paragon can now offer an online instant search which complies with the joint money laundering steering group guidance requirements.
Key Features & Benefits
- Helps to comply with Legislation & Regulations, and demonstrate a consistent approach to AML risk across your business
- Protects from Money Laundering
- Can confirm ID for Buyers, Vendors, Landlords and Tenants, providing a Pass/Refer result in under 1 minute
- Mitigates the risk of accepting Fraudulent Documentation
- Uses a wider range of corroborative and primary checks
- Identifies persons on Government Sanctions Lists and Politically Exposed Persons (including UK PEPs, now a requirement under the 4th Money Laundering Directive)
- Checks against Death/Bereavement register
- User friendly online system available 24/7 / 365 days a year
- UK matching rates are typically 90% plus
- Electronic AML checks can help with spotting fraudulent documentation quickly and easily
- Easy to carry out and compliment our Referencing service
- Cost effective
Copyright FCC Paragon - All rights reserved. Company Registration No. 3176719. Company VAT No. 880 9883 64
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference No. is 304595. Our Consumer Credit Licence No. is 647394.
Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.